Fundraising for Harlequins Foundation is incredibly rewarding. Not only will you get the personal support of our fundraising team, and a whole host of materials to download or order to make your event a success, but you know that every penny you raise will be going towards one of our life changing programmes.
Whether you raise £50 at a bake sale, or £50,000 by hosting a glamorous ball, your fundraising ventures will make a real difference to our work.
We’ve gathered together our favourite fundraising ideas to inspire you whether you’re fundraising on your own or with friends. Please be mindful of the latest COVID-19 guidance when planning your fundraising acitivites. Any questions? Get in touch!
- Pyjama Ball/ Virtual Gala
- Virtual Cheese and wine tasting
- Virtual Come dine with me
- Virtual Coffee Morning
- Virtual Music concerti with band members/ friends.
- Virtual talent contest
- Xbox Tournament
- Make your own face masks to sell in your community
- Host a virtual craft workshop online
- Host an open-air cinema
- Personalise and jazz up hand sanitiser gel bottles and sell to raise funds
- Sponsored Silence
- Hold a raffle
- Speak to teachers to organise a own uniform or fancy dress day at school
- Charity car wash
- Bag shopping at your local supermarket for donations
- Sponsored 5 a-side- football match
- Keepie-Uppie Challenge
- Rugby Ball Passing Challenge
- Virtual 5/10k cycle or run
- 24-hour weightlifting challenge
Need some more inspiration? Then check out our brand new personal fundraising pack, which gives you everything you need to fundraise for us!
You can view the pack below, or download and print your own copy HERE.