1) Introduce yourself: What is your name & age, and what is your role with The Chargers?
Name: Daniel Walker
2) How did you first get involved with The Chargers? What encouraged you to join the club?
I got involved because The Harlequins Foundation team, visited ECL all sports that I have attended for 5 years or more and as I used to play rugby when I was at school. I always had a keen interest in rugby but was finding full contact rugby too physical and not right for my needs.
3) What do you enjoy most about The Chargers, and what are you most looking forward to learning/ doing/ trying as part of the team?
When I am with The Chargers all my anxieties go away and I am in a very positive place, I most looking forward to representing the chargers in the mixed ability world cup next year .
4) What has been your favourite/ best experience of mixed-ability rugby so far?
My best experiences so far is scoring some tries for The Chargers and helping others enjoy The Chargers when I can.
5) What differences have you noticed in yourself/ your teammates/ your players/ the person you care for/ the club as a whole, as a result of playing with The Chargers?
I have gained alot of confidence in myself from playing and can see how other members are enjoying being involved.
6) What would you say to anyone interested in taking part in mixed-ability rugby/ starting their own mixed-ability rugby club
I would recommend anyone thinking of taking part in mixed ability to give it a try as they are many positives you can get from it.