Around The Grounds Challenge
1st July 2020 - 31st July 2020
In July, we’ll be asking all our supporters to put their best foot (or pedal!) forward, and team up for the Around The Grounds challenge!
Our team have devised a route starting and finishing at The Stoop, which takes us round each of the Gallagher Premiership stadiums.
- The Stoop to Allianz Park: 18.29KM/11.37 Miles
- Allianz Park to Franklin Gardens: 85.07KM/52.86 Miles
- Franklin Gardens to Welford Road: 45.42KM/28.22 Miles
- Welford Road to Ricoh Arena: 31.42KM/19.52 Miles
- Ricoh Arena to AJ Bell: 127.95 KM/79.51 Miles
- AJ Bell to Sixways: 140.2KM/87.11 Miles
- Sixways to Kingsholm: 38.6KM/23.98 Miles
- Kingsholm to Ashton Gate: 54.6KM/33.93 Miles
- Ashton Gate to The Rec: 19.48KM/12.1 Miles
- The Rec to Sandy Park: 107.94KM/67.07 Miles
- Sandy Park to Madejski Stadium: 190.89KM/118.61Miles
- Madejski Stadium to The Stoop: 44.37KM/27.57 Miles
Whether it be a 5k jog, or a 50 mile cycle ride, it will all contribute towards our distance target, whilst helping us to raise vital funds at the same time.
We’ll be launching a dedicated Around The Grounds website, where each supporter will have their own personalised challenge page, which will allow you to sync up your Strava or FitBit accounts, so you can seamlessly track your distance, and post regular updates.
You will also be able to tell your own fundraising story, and get people to donate towards your effort, with the best fundraisers being recognised by a leaderboard, badges for their personal page and prizes!
Want to get your friends, family, or colleagues in on the action? Then you can take on the challenge as a team as well!
Interested? Then register via the form below and we’ll be in touch with more instructions, as well as some exclusive content!
Any questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org