Once you know how you’re going to fundraise for us, you can get started on your journey to raise money and change lives.
Creating an online fundraising page on JustGiving takes just a few minutes. After a few quick steps you will be able to share your story on email and social media and will be able to start receiving donations for The Harlequins Foundation.
1. Log into your account and click ‘Start Fundraising’. If its your first time you can sign up.
2. When asked ‘Are you fundraising for a registered charity?’, select ‘Yes, continue’.
3. Search for ‘The Harlequins Foundation’.
4. Let us know whether you’re taking part in an event, celebrating an occasion, fundraising in memory or doing your own thing.
5. If you can’t see your event listed, select ‘Add your own’ at the bottom of the page and tell us a bit more about your activity.
6. Choose your web address – this is the link you’ll be sharing with friends and family when asking them to donate.
7. Tick ‘Yes’ if you’re running a bake sale, or selling tickets to an event, raffle or auction. Donations to your Page won’t be eligible for Gift Aid. Find out more here.
8. Click ‘Create your page’.
Job done! Your Fundraising Page is now set up and ready to accept donations. The Harlequins Foundation will receive your donations on a weekly basis.